I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Kim @ Somewhere in the Sun
Now I am supposed to tell you seven random things about myself:
- I am really not the girly type; I prefer boxers and a t-shirt and don’t wear a whole lot of make up. But I care a lot about my nails. A Lot. Like, paint them every week get mad when they break kind of care a lot.
- I can use any conversation and/or situation as an opportunity to quote National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
- Bandwagon riding a team annoys the crapola out of me. You either are a fan or you aren’t a fan. For the record, I am a fan of the UNC Tarheels and Philadelphia Phillies. There are other teams I like, but those are the teams I am a true fan of!
- I prefer tulips over roses. In fact, I prefer almost any flower over roses. And I prefer a simple card over flowers. And I prefer it all, not on a holiday. I think it is so much cooler when someone thinks of you on a random day of the week, rather than a holiday when they are told to by corporate America.
- I watched the movie Beaches over and over and over for days at a time when I was little. And I would listen to my Bob Seger record (yes, record) on repeat pretty much whenever I wasn’t watching Beaches.
- The students in my school did an Awards Assembly for the staff, and I got the Funniest It made my day that the students see me that way! Especially cause I am also known to be pretty strict.
- I used to be close to obsessed with Gwen Stefani. I loved No Doubt and was listening to them long before Tragic Kingdom came out. I feel like she sold out when she went ”pop” but still love the old stuff. And I love seeing live bands that have a girl as the lead singer. In my next life, I want to be that girl.
I am supposed to Tag 15 people, but I waited so long to do this, I think most people have gotten it already. To avoid re-tags how about this: if you were tagged before but haven’t gotten to it, consider yourself tagged again and do it I love reading these and learning randomness about people; they remind me of the endless surveys my friends and I would do when MYSPACE first came out.
Tomorrow is Friday everyone!!! And the weather in the NorthEast is slated to be FABULOUS!!!!! I love Memorial Day…3-day weekend, picnics, parades, sun and more sun!
Do you have any fun Memorial Day plans?