Today is the TWO YEAR anniversary of this blog! Two years!!! Wow!
I noticed recently that I completely let my 400th post go by without any hoorah so this is a combination of my belated 400th post and two year post. Want to take a look back- here you can find my 100th, 200th and 300th posts.
Over the last two years, I have gone from a few readers who knew me IRL to meeting people from all over the world who read my blog. I have even been lucky enough to meet some of you in person- and will get to meet more in Boston! I know when I find a new blog that interests me, I love looking back on some of their older posts in an effort to get to know them. As my readership has built, I notice that some of you have also gone back and read some of my older posts. In honor of my two-year anniversary and 400th post, I have listed what I think were my top 10 posts over the last two years!
- Gotta Tri- My first post. It all started with a few small paragraphs. I had no idea whatsoever what this blog would turn into; I definitely never thought I would have kept it up for two years!
- My Sponsored TiaRT- Back before I started the MBE, there was TiaRT. For a series of months, faithful TiaRT’ers sponsored their own questions and put together a slideshow of racing.
- Philadelphia 1/2 marathon 2010 Race Report- This race has so much meaning to me. It represents almost everything 2011 stands for. The attitude I went into this race with is the way I feel about the year 2011. I think, of all the road races I have done, this one has shaped me more than any other. Oh yeah…and there was that 4 minute PR!
- Full Disclosure- This post will forever be a top post. It really defined me as a blogger because it was the day I let you all really know me. The good, the bad…the ugly.
- Tips for Tri’s- Never hurts to go over this post again!
- Happy Living Tips- Another one it never hurts to revisit. Make the most out of every day!
- NJ State 2010 Race Report- My all time best time at a race from start to finish. And my favorite race of all time too! Re-reading that post always make me smile!
- Delaware 1/2 Marathon race report- Because you only get one first half-marathon!
- Biggest Loser Gimmicks- One of my more controversial posts. And one of the first times I really ranted about something on my blog. Recently, I have been watching A&E’s Heavy, which is amazing. It is like Biggest Loser but without Jillian screaming and they don’t bother with gimmicks. Go figure.
- Too Slow to Race- I still remember the smoke that came out of my ears as I read the article that precipitated this post. For the record, you are never, ever…EVER, too slow to race. Ever.
Here’s to 100 more posts and another great year of blogging for Onelittletrigirl ♥