Back on July 9 (which happened to be my birthday 🙂 ) Morgan gave me this award:
To accept this award, I have to list seven traits about myself and then tag seven other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog. Here’s mine:
1. I am a creature of habit. I like things the way I like them and it takes me a while to get used to change. I am working on being more flexible.
2. I get easily frustrated over little things but usually handle big things really well.
3. I come across as a major extrovert because I am always blabbering and socializing, but inside I feel very much like an introvert and sometimes think all the blabbering and socializing is just my way of disguising the social anxiety I have in most situations.
4. If I have to prepare to speak…for example, an interview, presentation or serious conversation with someone, I always rehearse out loud whether I am in my house, in the car, or walking down the street. For the hours leading up to said situation, I am in a constant state of talking to myself.
5. I stare at people even when I don’t intend to. Remember when you were little and someone would say “What do you have, a staring problem?” Well, I do. I think it is rude and every time I catch myself doing it I get annoyed with myself.
6. I will never compromise who I am to appease anyone else. I would prefer people like me; but if they don’t, I am okay with that too. I am who I am without apology.
7. I think I am a really funny person. I know that sounds a bit narcissistic, but it is true. I think my sense of humor is one of my best qualities. However, I don’t think my humor translates much in my blog writing because I tend to be more serious about tri/running stuff.
Okay….my seven lovlies….
I look forward to reading.
Now back my regular scheduled Monday. Bleh.