This is my 150th post and my very first give-a-way. It is full of some of my favorite must-have’s 🙂
Right now my camera is on the fritz–HUGE BUMMER–so as much as I wish I could have taken a picture*, you are all just going to have to settle for trusting me 🙂 Here is what is included:
- 3 packs of Espresso Love flavored GU. I LOVE GU (honestly, Tri-Berry is my favorite but they were out at the store) and depend on it very much when training and racing.
- 1 pack of Clif Blok’s strawberry flavor. These are my favorite kind of chews and my favorite flavor.
- 1 pack of XOOD pomegranate flavor. I don’t particularly like sports drinks because they don’t always get along with my stomach. With XOOD, I can choose how much powder to use and it makes a big difference.
- 1 pack of Goody Ouch-less hairbands. These are one of my favorite accessories, and I have one on my wrist at all times. In my opinion, they are the best hairbands around. Girls, you will love ’em and boys…you can give ’em to the lady in your life and win some brownie points.
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims. Look…these gems can only be summed up with one word- AMAZING! I am serious. If you never had them (and if you don’t have a TJ’s near you, then you probably haven’t) you will be in love instantly. And if you have had them, you know that they are A) hard to get because they fly off the shelves and B) possibly the best snack food ever made. I eat them in ice cream, with pb and sometimes just by themselves. If you have no other reason for entering the give-a-way, you have this!
Ok…now for the rules. I said it would be simple and I am keeping to my promise, cause I like simple. All you have to do is comment this post:
- telling me how you found my blog and how long you have been a reader (if you remember)
- telling me a few items that you would include in your favorite things
Yup that’s it. You don’t have to link this post (although I would appreciate it!) or add me to your blog roll (but it would be great if you did!), you just have to answer those two questions! See…simple. And the best part…you don’t have to have a blog to enter, so it is fun for everyone 🙂
The winner will be picked on Sunday night, sometime before midnight! Have fun and good luck 🙂