Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
In honor of the holiday, I give thanks for the following things:
- For my health, that at times, is easy to take for granted but that I am lucky to have considering I did not always treat my body right
- My parents who have always supported my dreams, who have never let me down and who have always been my number ones
- My extended family and for all the support they have provided me
- My friends whom have all in some way shaped who I am
- Those who have fought and are currently fighting for my freedom
- For those who are no longer with me, but have touched my life and have a place in my heart forever
- That I have a home. It may not be an ideal situation, but I am grateful for a place to lay my head each night
- For my job, that in this economy is more appreciated than ever. I may not always like it, but I know how lucky I am to be working.
- For a body that allows me to swim-bike-run
- That here in New Jersey, we get to experience all four seasons
- My teammates whom have cheered me on and watched me grow in the sports of running and triathlon
- All of you, my bloggies, who have been a great support over the last 10 months; especially the ones with whom I have built relationships with outside of the blog.
- My education; it has been a long road, but I am proud to be a (hopefully) soon-to-be graduate of RU
There are so many more things I am grateful, especially small things (warm baths, snail mail, martini’s!) that this list could keep going. But don’t forget- this girl is going shopping in 2 hours overnight! Crazy? Yes. Productive…absolutely!!
What is the one materialistic thing you are thankful for? Mine is my cell phone…I know I lived my first 18 years of life without one, but now I would be lost if I didn’t have it.
I wish you all a Happy (and safe) Holiday weekend.