Lara over at SaturdayMmorningZen nominated me for the beautiful blogger award 🙂 Thanks!
As part of winning, I am supposed to tell you seven random things about myself:
- I had my appendix out when I was six.
- I am afraid of heights but I don’t let it stop me: I have both sky-dived and bungee jumped.
- I love “dude movies” way more than “chick flicks” and I hate watching movies in a theater.
- I like to drink, but I hate to be drunk.
- My dream car is an Audi A4 convertible. I don’t imagine I will ever be able to justify the purchase (unless I hit a HUGE lottery) but a girl can have dreams, right?!?!
- If I could change anything about myself, I would make myself taller.
- I drove straight through from Florida to NJ when I was 19- I had stayed there for three months and was so excited to get home I just couldn’t stop to stay overnight. It took 22.5 hours and I slept for almost a day when I got home!
I also have to tag seven more people:
- Lindsay @ Chasing the Kenyans
- Jill @ Jill Will Run
- Shelly @ Its Just One Foot in Front of the Other
- Jenn @ Running Sane
- Carolyn @ 26.2 Princess
- Ulyana @ Shaped By Running
- Fran @ Dutch Girl Gets Healthy
If you have already done this, my apologies!!