I cannot even remember the last time I went three days without blogging! I also cannot remember the last time I was this busy! Here is a quick update of what I have been up to while I have been ignoring the blog world:
- Not getting ready for summer vacation- common misconception that I have summers off. I don’t. However, no parents, no kids and no teachers is kind of a vacation!
- Eating like crap- if it is bad for me, I have been eating it. Last week of school will do that to a girl!
- Thinking about a big change. Yeah, I am going to be secretive.
- Working out both mornings and afternoons- lots of two-a-days given the busy weeks I have had going on!
- Hardly keeping up with my reader. I know I am missing out on some great posts, but I just cannot keep up.
- Really missing my friend Jimmy lately- he was one of my closest friends who died when we were 19. His birthday is Saturday. I always miss him, but for some reason the last few weeks have really been hurting.
- Determining which blogs I need to let go of…some never acklowledge me and some seem to have gotten “too big” for little bloggers like me. Such is life.
- Trying to figure out what to do about my shins/calves. I am graston’ing the crap out of them but still not really running much. UGH!
- Sweating- it is SO HOT here in NJ. Three days in a row over 100 degrees and that is before the humidity.
- Still waiting to hit the lottery.
- Missing my friends- I feel like I haven’t seen anyone outside of work in forever!
- Seriously starting to plan out the Cruise to Run. Seriously.
- Working on lots of good posts- another swim post, a major props post and an open letter to Runner’s World.
Up this weekend…my friend Lisa’s wedding, an early July 4th BBQ and spectating Philly Tri. If you are going to be at Philly Tri let me know! I’ll look for you!
Additionally, it is my mom’s birthday tomorrow…so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!