Woooo-hoooo; I have been a winning machine lately!
First, I won this awesome Chocolate prize pack from Paige:
The very next day I found out I was the winner of Suzy’s give-a-way and won me some of this:
And then I won Jill’s give-a-way and scored these:
Additionally, I recieved the following tags whilst on vacation 🙂
The rules are to name 10 things that I like, and then pass along to 10 bloggers.
- Wildwood Crest, NJ- my home away from home
- Flipping my pillow over to the “cold” side- anyone else do this?
- Vanilla flavored milk- makes my coffee perfect!
- The Phillies- ♥ them!
- Homecooked Meals- really, there is nothing like it!
- Scrapbooking- I am working on a running/tri one right now.
- Getting a magazine in the mail- always nice to get something other than a bill!
- Wine- ’nuff said!
- When my clothes are still warm from the dryer- best feeling, especially in winter
- Unexpected blessings- they happen all the time, you just have to look!
And Jamoosh tagged me in the Cherry On Top Award:
Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
Is it cheating if I say nothing? Cause honestly, I have always felt like if I changed one thing, no matter how big or how small the experience, it would change everything. And I don’t think it would be worth it. However, if I could change things out of my control…if I could change that Jimmy died, I would- I still have yet to find a reason why that had to happen.
Thanks for the tags everyone! I hope September is being good to you- I have moved in, school has started and after this weekend down the shore things will be getting back to normal! I hate when summer ends, but I do like being on a routine. I am slowly catching up on my reader too!
PS: If you haven’t yet checked out my BOMF donation page, please do. The link is in my sidebar. This is a charity near and dear to me. Any amount helps!