Jamie tagged me in a seven things post…and all I have to do is tell you seven things about myself. Easy enough, especially because the post I wanted to post today is still in progress.
- I love listing things about myself. And listing things in general. I am a list person.
- One of my goals for 2011 was to try new things; one of those new things is beer. I have already tried two and I liked one of them. I think Jamoosh will be proud!
- I am having so many emotions about turning 30 this year. Not one of them is because I feel old, because I do not feel old at all…I just feel…different. And part of the emotional confusion is that I don’t know why I feel so different. I just do.
- I have been trying to move this blog to my own domain for at least three months now- I am such a tech moron that it has been a complete fail. I will take any and all help you can offer- my email is Jillyfly81@comcast.net!
- I have always wanted to be good at art. I think even though I will never be good at art, I might start painting anyway.
- I feel like I was born in the wrong generation- I just feel really out of touch with people my age. I tend to connect with people much older or a little younger.
- In my next life, I want to be the lead singer of a local band. I don’t need to be famous, I just want to be on stage at local bars and sing and maybe play a little guitar.
I am supposed to tag seven people but so many already have been…how about this, if your birthday is in January, consider yourself tagged 🙂