I won’t lie, I have enjoyed my time away from blogging. But man oh man have I missed you all!
- There is no way for me to catch up on my Reader. 700+ posts and they just keep coming! I will scan through for ones that looks extra special (ie: have fun titles!) but for the most part, I just need to wipe the slate clean.
- I have to scale down the blogs I read. I have said it before, but I honestly do not know how some of you keep up with your readers (and for some of you…your readers, fan pages, twitters and etc) but I cannot. I get too easily overwhelmed and the truth is, I am reading way too many blogs wherein there really is no personal connection. That’s just life.
- I feel like in the last few months this blog has lost some of its quality. I was posting at times when I didn’t want to just for the sake of posting. That ends now. Quality posts only even if it means I am not posting as much.
And a few notes about what you have missed:
- Last weekened I raced back to back and had a stellar performance! There will be a post about that coming up next!
- My work situation has sadly not changed much. Fortunately, what has changed is the most important thing: I finally told my Superintendent that I was looking for a new job. Having shared my intentions, I am now able to look without fear of being sneaky. Due to this craptastic economy, I am not having much luck but I am also not willing to give up. I have made the first move to improve my life (and sanity) and now there is no stopping me. I deserve to live happy and spending 8hours a day feeling like crap, is not making me happy.
- I have some family stuff going on and could use any prayers or good thoughts you could send my way. As always, much appreciated!
- My marathon training officially begins in one month. My training in general took a hit this past week but in general it has been going pretty well.
- As always, things in my life are super busy. Tomorrow I am in NYC with my mom to see Chicago on Broadway. It was my birthday gift to her and I am super excited!
- Sunday, I am going to see NKOTB and BSB with some work girls. Try not to be too jealous 🙂 Seriously though, I am super excited!!!
What is going on in your life? Tell me if I missed anything really good (or bad) so I can feel like I back in the loop!!!!