I really gave thought to what I would do for my 300th post…then it clicked…I would ask the two women who know me best to tell you random things about me. So I sent one email off to my mommy and another off to my bestie. Here it is from the one’s who know me best:
Ten things you should know about Jill:
1. She despises injustice and prejudice and she will always root for the underdog.
2. If you ask for her opinion be prepared for a honest response
3. You have to know what you’re talking about to discuss March Madness with her
4. If you are her friend there is nothing she won’t do for you… or at least attempt to the best of her ability.
5. She has a protective shell that makes her appear tough so people don’t always realize how sensitive she truly is
6. Her maternal grandmother has always been her hero
7. She loves the Tarheels and the Phillies and will show you no mercy if you are a bandwagon rider. Don’t reveal you are a Duke and/or Yankee fan until after you have established a friendship.
8. She loves softball… playing, coaching and watching
9. Her mom is her heart and her dad is her best friend. don’t mess with either of them.
10. One of her best friends died 10 years ago and it completely shaped and changed the course of her life.
Ten Jill facts:
1. She had her appendix out when she was six and weighed only 28 pounds when she left the hospital (so we took her to Ground Round on kids-pay-what-they-weigh night!)
2. She gave her parents a trip to Key West as a Christmas gift one year.
3. She has been going to Wildwood Crest since she was 10 years old.
4. She started swimming lessons when she was 10 months old and gymnastics at the age of three. She will never forgive her mother for not putting her in dance as a child
5. Her first ever flight was to Italy… her second was to England. she has never flown anywhere with her mom.
6. She started seriously roller skating at age six and it became her childhood passion
7. She finished first grade and proceeded to fire her babysitter. Unfortunately she failed to mention this until the night before second grade started leaving us to scramble to find a new one by the next day.
8. Losing her first tooth was the highlight of her first trip to Disney at age seven
9. She ran away from home when she was six with just a brown bag that held her cabbage patch doll, a box of Kraft macaroni & cheese and a pot to cook it in.
10. When she laughs uncontrollably, it is THE best sound. And the smile that goes with it is simply gorgeous.
Some of my favorite Mommy/Jill pics:
10 Things you should know about Jill:
1) She is not a romantic. No wining and dining her…although she does like wine and to dine.
2) She truly cares about the people in her life and only wants the best for them whether she agrees with their choices or not.
3) She’s always been a “go big or go home” kind of girl. There is nothing she won’t go after when she wants something!
4) She will someday make an amazing wife and mother.
5) She is one of the most creative people I know…her Christmas gifts are always thoughtful and just the best.
6) She won’t admit it but she likes Taylor Swift.
7) She is full of charisma.
8 ) She doesn’t tolerate screaming crying kids on airplanes or in restaurants well.
9) She is the unlaziest person I have ever met.
10) She is very loyal and will stand up for you when you can’t or won’t for yourself.
10 Jill facts:
1) She doesn’t need a few drinks in her to have a good time.
2) Whether you want to hear it or not…she is going to tell you what she thinks. This happens to be one of my favorite things about her.
3) She’s team Jolie.
4) She is hysterically funny. Like belly-achingly funny.
5) Her dream car is an Audi- A4 convertible to be exact.
6) Her first car, a cavalier, she tagged as the “shitbox” and it was the best car in the world. We had many good rides in that car!
7) She is a die-hard UNC basketball fan and she knows her shit…not only about her team but everyone else’s too. Don’t try her!
8 ) She was once roofied at a bar. It was white trash Wednesday at the trashy Pennant…big shocker.
9) She is completely dedicated to her friends, family, and her sports.
10) She is a great best friend and there is NO ONE like her.
Some of my favorite bestie pics:
Hope you have enjoyed!!!!!